Survivor, Dancer, Choreographer, Business Woman, and x-wife of singer R. Kelly joins Independence House and the NAACP Cape Cod Chapter on Wednesday evening, July 19, 2019 at The Sea View in Dennis Port.
Andrea (Drea) Kelley will travel from Los Angeles to Cape Cod for an intimate conversation with the community. Drea is an outspoken advocate for survivors of domestic violence and details her journey through the physical, verbal, mental and financial marital abuse she experienced. Drea has produced a video memoir about her experiences titled, “I have CRACKS, but I’m not BROKEN!” and has donated proceeds from her video to the National Coalition of Domestic Violence and other domestic violence prevention organizations.
A dinner to celebrate the holiday “Juneteenth” will be included.
SEATING IS LIMITED. REGISTER AT:
Independence House and the Cape Cod Synagogue in their 3rd Annual Collaborative Benefit Concert bring “Killer Queen”, the UK’s Premier Tribute band to Cape Cod.
Don’t miss this exciting evening from the best Queen tribute band across the globe as they stop on Cape Cod during their U.S. tour.
Tickets on sale now at https://killerqueen.brownpapertickets.com
Online ticket sales will end on July 15.
$40 advanced purchase / $45 at the door
Box office will open at 5:00pm on July 16 if there are still tickets left.
Doors open at 6:00 pm
Show is at 7:00 pm.
SPECIAL: The British Beer Company is offering 10% off all meals for the entire day on July 16 for ticket holders of the show at both their Hyannis and Sandwich locations.
Killer Queen, the world’s longest performing Queen Tribute band and the UK’s Premier Tribute to Queen will be making a stop during their summer U.S. Tour on Cape Cod. The concert is the 3rd annual collaborative concert to benefit Independence House and the Cape Cod Synagogue and is scheduled to take place on July 16, 2019 at the Barnstable Performing Arts Center.
Killer Queen, tours internationally and their summer 2019 tour will also include headlining across Europe, Scandinavia and Russia. Awarded as the ‘Worldwide Best Tribute Band” Killer Queen was selected to represent Queen in a re-staged tribute LiveAid concert held by Sir Bob Geldorf, performing with him to raise funds for the homeless. Killer Queen continues to sell out arenas that Queen once played back in their peak. Lead singer Patrick Myers is astonishing as Freddie Mercury in looks, voice and performance.
Tickets for the concert are on sale now at https://killerqueen.brownpapertickets.com. Sponsor opportunities and advertising space in the concert program booklet are available by contacting Donna Giberti firstname.lastname@example.org, 508-771-6507 x221,
Sponsors to date include Ocean 104.7/Cape Cod Broadcasting Media and The British Beer Company offering ticket holders 10% off their meal on July 16, 2019 at both Hyannis and Sandwich pub locations.
Please join Independence House for the 5th annual Lobster Roll Luncheon Cruise on the S.S. Lobster Roll out of Sesuit Harbor in Dennis.
The cruise departs on Saturday, July 27, 2019 from 2:00-3:00pm.
Seating on the S. S. Lobster Roll is limited so get tickets early!
Tickets: $43, includes your choice of Overstuffed Lobster Roll, Chicken Caesar Salad, Roast Beef Rollup or Vegetarian Rollup and a FANTASTIC VIEW!
Cash Bar On Board.
The 2nd annual Independence House International Festival will take place on Saturday, August 3, 2019 from 12:00-6:00pm on the Hyannis Green.
The Cape Cod community is invited to this free event to enjoy multi-cultural foods and vendors, music, dancers and more.
A complete schedule of vendors and musical performances will be made available soon.
Please join Independence House for the 5th Annual Open Charity Golf Tournament on Monday, August 26, 2019 at The Captains Golf Course in Brewster. Your participation in the tournament helps Independence House provide free and confidential services to children, teens, adults and their families, who are members of our community on Cape Cod and who are survivors of, or have been impacted by domestic or sexual violence.
- Registration 12:30pm, Shotgun Start 1:00pm
- Post Tournament Drinks and Cash Bar
- Dinner and Awards 6:00pm
- $150 single player
- $600 foursome
all player entries include carts, post tournament complimentary cocktail, dinner, swag
Non-Player Guests for awards dinner $30
- “Lighthouse of Empowerment” Tournament Sponsor – $5,000 includes (3) golf foursomes with carts, (3) foursome dinners, (3) foursome complimentary post tournament cocktails, company banner displayed, (2) hole signs, prominent recognition at dinner and first choice of starting tee, gift opportunity for each player swag bag, recognition on all social media and tournament web page with links, full page in program.
- “Cottage of Courage” Tournament Sponsor – $3,000 includes (2) golf foursome with carts, (2) foursome dinners, (2) foursome complimentary post tournament cocktails, company banner displayed, (1) hole sign, prominent recognition at dinner and second choice of starting tee, gift opportunity for each player swag bag, recognition on all social media and tournament web page with links, full page in program.
- “Blanket of Hope” Tournament Sponsor – $1,500 includes (1) golf foursome with carts, (1) foursome dinners, (1) foursome complimentary post tournament cocktails,, company banner displayed, (1) hole sign, prominent recognition at dinner, gift opportunity for each player swag bag, full recognition on all social media and tournament web page with links, full page in program
- “Beverage or Dinner Sponsor” – $1,000
- “Hole-in-one Contest Sponsor – $600
- Closest to-the-Pin – $300 (1 male/1 female) sign with company logo, listing in program
- Hole Sponsor – $150 Includes signage, listing in program
- Business Card Advertisement – $50 2″x3” advertisement in program
- Gift opportunity for each player – $25 For this nominal fee, your organization can provide a special gift for each player with your organization information in player swag bags.